您的当前位置:首页正文

纸牌屋第一季 第一集 中英文 对白 (part 1)

来源:要发发知识网

----------------------- Page 1-----------------------

1 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

你干什么Hey, what are you doing?
天哪Jesus!

你看清肇事的车了吗Did you get a good look?
只看到是辆蓝色丰田佳美Blue Toyota Camry, it's all I saw.
是沃顿家的狗It's the Wharton's dog.

-天哪 -他撑不了多久了- Oh, man. - He's not gonna make it.
去看看他们在不在家Go see if they're at home.
没事了It's ok.

痛苦分两种There are two kinds of pain.
一种让你变得更强...The sort of pain that makes you strong...
另一种毫无价值or useless pain...

只是徒添折磨The sort of pain that's only suffering.
我对没价值的东西也没耐心I have no patience for useless things.
这种时刻 需要有人采取行动Moments like this require someone who will act...

或做一些不好的事or do the unpleasant thing,
但也是必要的事or the necessary thing.
好了...There...

痛苦结束了No more pain.
肇事逃逸 我很遗憾It was a hit and run, I'm awfully sorry.
他肯定又自己跳出了庭院He must have jumped over the fence again.

史蒂夫会就肇事车信息报案Look, Steve's gonna file a report on the car,
他会派下属去处理he'll put his people on it.
我们会找到那个司机的We'll track him down.

你真是光彩照人You're stunning.
我们走吧Shall we?
三...二...一...Three two...one...

新年快乐Happy New Year!
当选总统 加勒特·沃克Oh, President elected Garrett Walker.
我喜欢他吗 不Do I like him? No.

我信任他吗 这不是重点Do I believe in him? That's beside the point.
任何一个能获得七千万选票的政客Any politician that gets 70 million votes
他所象征的含义早已超过了自身has tapped into something larger than himself,

当然也超过了我 尽管我不愿意承认larger than even me as much as I hate to admit it.
看那胜者的笑脸 那些信任的眼神Look at that winning smile, those trusting eyes.
我一早便抓住了他 并扮演了重要角色I clung to him early on, and made myself vital.

在国会待了22 年After 22 years in congress
我能嗅到风头的走向I can smell which way the wind is going.
吉姆·马修斯 尊敬的副总统阁下Jim Matthews, his right honorably Vice-President.

前宾夕法尼亚州州长Former Governor of Pennsylvania.
他帮总统拿下了宾州He did his duty in delivering the Keystone State.
上帝保佑他Bless his heart.

现在他们要把他晾在一边了And now they're about to put him out to pasture.
但他看上去挺开心的 不是吗But he looks happy, now doesn't he?
在有些人看来 就是椅子大点罢了For some, it's simply the size of the chair.

----------------------- Page 2-----------------------

2 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

琳达·瓦斯奎兹 沃克的幕僚长Linda Vasquez, Walker's chief of staff.
是我找来了她 她是个女人I got her hired. She's a woman, check.

又是拉丁裔And a Latina, check.
但更重要的是 她像一块廉价牛排一样坚韧But more important than that, she's as tough as

two-dollar steak.
样样都符合标准Check, check, check.
要入住白宫When it comes to the White House,
你不仅要揣好钥匙you not only need the keys in your back pocket.

还需要一个看门人You need the gatekeeper.
而我 我只是卑微的众议院多数党党鞭As for me, I'm just a lowly house majority whip.
我维持这个被琐事I keep things moving in a Congress

和倦怠堵塞的众议院的运转choked by pettiness, and lassitude.
我的工作就是疏通管道 让污泥流动 My job is to clear the pipes, and keep the sludge

moving.
但我这水管工要退休了 我尽了职责But I won't have to be a plumber much longer. I've

done my time.
我支持了对的人I backed the right man.

付出与索取Give and take.
这就是华盛顿Welcome to Washington.
你该理发了You need a haircut.

是吗You think?
稍修剪一下A little trim.
你准备穿什么What are you gonna wear?

-去会面吗 -正式宣布的时候- You mean for the meeting? - For the announcement.
我准备穿海军蓝 带细条纹的那套I'm wearing my navy blue, the one with the pinstripes.
很好Good.

那套西服很衬你You look handsome in that suit.
难说他们会不会在你的董事会前宣布 I don't know if they will announce it before your board

meeting.
只要这笔捐款保证能拿到就行Well, as long as I can say the donation is coming.
一正式宣布 桑科公司就会给你支票 As soon as it's official, Sancorp will write you the

check.
今年对我们将会是重要的一年This is going to be a big year for us.
哪一个委员会Community of what?
我猜是移民 银行或者教育 但是...I would say immigration, banking or education, but...

但我常规的联络人都无法确认None of my regular sources can confirm that.
那...Because...
他们是不知道 还是不愿说They don't know, or because they're not talking?

他们不知道Because they don't know.
继续查 挖点东西出来Keep at it, get me something.
对不起 真抱歉 汉默施密特先生Sorry, I'm so sorry Mr. Hammerschmidt.

我是佐伊...Zoe...

  • 巴恩斯 -嗯- Barnes - Right.
    他当年也过了一年才记住你是谁吗Did it take him a year to remember your name?

----------------------- Page 3-----------------------

3 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

不止Longer.
早上好 卢卡斯Good morning, Lucas.

有什么事吗 佐伊What can I do for you, Zoe?
我受不了费尔法克斯的郡议会了 I am sick of the Fairfax county council.
-你每天都这么说 -让我做网络报道- You tell me everyday. - Move me online.

让我开博客My own blog.
第一人称 主观视角 五百字篇幅First person, subjective, 500 words.
-没门 -我去挖掘秘密- Not gonna happen. - I'll go underground.

幕后消息 甚至去翻夜壶backrooms, the urinals!
去争取国会的人I'll win over staff members on the Hill.
他们也需要发泄They need a place to vent.

-八卦专栏 -不 是事实真相- A gossip column? - No. We'll lift the veil.
现在到底怎么回事What's really going on.
这里是《华盛顿先驱报》 佐伊 This is the Washington Herald, Zoe.

不是...名人消息网 It's not...TMZ.
你知道有多少人浏览名人消息网吗Do you know how many people who watch TMZ?
我一点也不关心I couldn't care less.

所以报刊新闻业在衰落Which is why print journalism is dying.
那也不失体面 至少这份报纸是如此Then it will die with dignity. At least with this paper.
你还活在20 世纪吧 卢卡斯 You are stuck in the 20th century, Lucas,

缺乏想象力you lack imagination.
也许吧 但我现在不需要想象力 Maybe so, but right now I don't need imagination,
我需要报道I need copy.

你自己的时间随意支配Your nights and weekends are yours,
你想做什么我都没意见 I applaud whatever you want to do,
但不能占用工作时间as long as its not on my time.

-你是让我去干活儿吗 -没错- You're telling me to go back to work? - I am.
但你实际上是叫我滚蛋What you're really telling me is to fuck off.
两者都有I'm telling you both.

普罗旺斯基金的查普曼先生在等你 It's Mr. Chapman already, from Provence Trust.
不要接进电话 克里斯蒂娜Hold my calls, Christina.
亨利Henry.

见到你真好It's good to see you.
-到这儿几天了 -今天刚来- How long are you in town for? - Just today.
那你一定得来看就职典礼What? You gotta come back down for the inauguration.

我可以帮你联系一下I can hook you up.
不如帮我联系一下How about you hook me up with
你答应会修改的分区法吧the zoning laws you promised to get changed?

为了一块不能建房的空地We got 12 millions sitting in escrow
我们一千二百万被托管for an empty lot we can't build on.
我知道 但你要明白 I know, but you gotta understand...

这是地方政府的问题 It's a local municipal issue.
我不能随便打个电话就...I can't just pick up the phone...
你不能了吗You can't?

----------------------- Page 4-----------------------

4 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

你求我们捐款五万的时候Because that's not what you lead us to believe
可不是这么说的when you begged for 50 grand in donations.

嗯 我Right, I...
稍等片刻Just one second.
克里斯蒂娜 我说了不要转接Christina, I said no calls,

我和查普曼先生会面时不接电话not while I'm meeting with Mr. Chapman.
当选总统The President-elect?
-你不介意吧 -不 接吧- Do you mind? - No, go ahead please.

把电话接进来 克里斯蒂娜Put him trough Christina.
当选总统先生Mr. President-elect?
谢谢 Thank you.

是的 我们很高兴以两位数优势胜出Yes, we were pleased to win by double digits.
当然 乐意效劳Absolutely, anything you need.
我需要你把你湿长灵活的舌头I need you to put your long, wet, talented tongue

伸入我两腿之间between my tights
让我像莫妮卡·莱温斯基那样尖...and make me squeal like Monica Lewin...
我也是Me too.

我也是Me too.
好的 谢谢您 先生Okay, thank you, sir.
非常抱歉I'm so sorry...

刚才说到哪了where were we?
沃克Walker...
他什么样what's he like?

当选总统迟到了吗The President-elect running late?
不 他来不了 我会跟他汇报的No, he couldn't make it. I'll brief him, though.
好的Okay.

这是我起草的备忘录This is the memo, I've drafted,
关于我们在商讨的中东政策on our Middle East policy we've been developing.
我想借用里根的说法Now, I want to borrow from Reagan.

造个新词 叫"滴入式外交"I'd like to coin the phrase "Trickle-down diplomacy".
-这样 -弗兰克 我得打断你- That way... - Frank. I'm gonna stop you there.
我们不打算提名你为国务卿We are not nominating you for the Secretary of State.

我知道他向你承诺过 I know, he made you a promise,
但现在情况有变but circumstances have changed.
所谓承诺 琳达The nature of promises, Linda,

就是不论情况如何变化也不受影响is that they remain immune to changing cicumstances.
加勒特已经深思熟虑过了Garrett has thought long and hard about this.
他认为我们需要你留在国会And he's decided we need you to stay in Congress.

这是什么时候的决定When was this decision made?
为什么我没参与商讨And why wasn't I part of a conversation?
我很抱歉 弗兰克 如果由我决定I'm sorry, Frank, if it been up to me,

我也不会等到现在才告诉你I wouldn't have waited this long to tell you.
那你早就知道要这么做So you knew, you were going to do this.
我们的确谈了很久It has been an evolving discussion.

----------------------- Page 5-----------------------

5 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

这就是懦夫的做法It's a chicken-shit move.
-弗兰克 -我都做过审查了- Frank... - I was vetted.

-那都是晃我吗 -不是的- Was that a ruse? - No.
我们打开天窗说亮话Let's be absolutely clear,
没有我 你们赢不了you wouldn't have won without me.

你说的没错 但我们现在执政了You're right, but now we have to lead.
所以得做出艰难的决定And that means making tough choices.
你知道 教育是我们的重中之重As you know, education is a top priority for us.

要进行彻底的改革A complete federal overhaul.
但不仅仅是教育 弗兰克 But it's not just the education, Frank,
国会已经分裂了Congress has split.

我们更需要你待在国会 而不是国务院We need you there, more than we need you in the

State Department.
是我找你来的 琳达 I got you hired, Linda.

我知道 I know.
捐款 博取公开支持Donations, endorsements.
我为竞选写了整套外交纲领I wrote the campaign's entire foreign policy platform.

我把外事委员会多年来...I bring years of Foreign Affairs Committee...
弗兰克Frank.
请别这样Please.

我要单独和沃克谈I want to speak to Walker personally.
已经决定了The decision is made.
我们需要你 弗兰克We need you, Frank.

你会支持我们吗Will you stand beside us or not?
当然了 如果这是总统所愿Of course, if that's what the President wants.
很高兴听到这话I'm very glad to hear that.

我很好奇I'm curious.
你们选了谁If not me then who?
迈克尔·科恩Michael Kern.

迈克尔·科恩Michael Kern?
嗯Well...
真是绝妙的选择that is an excellent choice.

净水计划
这样清楚吗Do you think it'll look clear?
我可不想让这看着像I just want to make sure it doesn't look like

我们在忽略国内...we're neglecting out domestic...
不不不 我会说No, no, no, no... I'm gonna say
-我们在拓展业务 -好的- that we are expanding our mission. - Okay.

我们会启用新的组织帮助我们And we're bringing on a new organization to help us.
决定好用哪家了吗They know which one yet?
我还在定夺 但是 I'm still looking into a few options, but, um...

我们之前说定要招几个新人Tell me, what did we agree on that we could hire how many

new people.
-六个吗 -六七个吧- Six? - Six, maybe seven.

----------------------- Page 6-----------------------

6 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

人手足够的We'll have enough.
真激动人心啊Ooh, it's exciting. Huh?

向着新方向前进This, uh, new direction we're heading.
我只是不知道要怎么安置那些人 I just don't know where we're gonna fit all the people.
你觉得我们地方不够用吗Well, do you think we'll have to look into additional space?

不不 我会想办法No, no. I'll find a way.
好 去修改PPTOkay, so make the changes to the power point.
-两点半开会 -好的- And let's meet again, at 2:30. - Okay.

是我It's me.
我像傻子一样给你留言 打给我I feel like an idiot leaving messages like this. Call me back.
什么事 佐伊What is it, Zoe?

我知道你在白宫会很忙 所以Um, I knew you're gonna have your hands full at the White

House. So,...
如果你需要谁来做调查 或者If you need someone to do research, or...

-写背景资料 -我没问题- Or punch out background. - I think I'll be fine.
如果实在忙不过来 需要帮助的话...Well, if things get hectic, and you need any help...
你好写博客说跟大人物打过交道了吗So you can blog about rubbing shoulders with the big

boys.
卢卡斯跟你说了什么Wh... What did Lucas tell you?
无意冒犯 佐伊Look, no offence, Zoey,

但我没时间教菜鸟But I don't have time to be anyone's training wheels.
我只是想I just thought...
我只想帮帮你No, I was just actually offering to lend a hand.

-仅此而已 -知道了- That's it. - I got it.
谢谢Thanks.
克莱尔 你在哪

-卡莱尔 -你没打电话- Claire. - You didn't call.
-我... -你没打电话 弗兰西斯- I was... - You didn't call me, Francis.
九小时 没一个电话Nine hours, you don't not call me.

这可是天大的事Not when it's this big.
是的You're right.
我们什么时候逃避过对方了When have we ever avoided each other?

我想先想个办法出来I wanted a solution first.
-想到了吗 -还没有- Do you have one? - Not yet.
这对我也有影响 弗兰西斯This affects me too, Francis.

我不是为钱的事生气And it's not the money I'm upset about.
而是我们该共同面对 It's that we do things together.
你不告诉我 我们就完了When you don't involve me we are in free fall.

我该打给你的 可我没有I should have called you and I didn't.
发生了什么What Happened?
她说他们得把我留在议会She says they needed to keep me in Congress.

-琳达说的吗 -沃克都没在场- Linda said that? - Walker wasn't even there.
这是最让我生气的That's what really get's me,
他都没胆直视我的眼睛he didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye.

----------------------- Page 7-----------------------

7 THE HOUSE OF CARDS
S01 01

你不该信任那女人的 I knew you shouldn't trust that women.
我不信任她 我不信任任何人I didn't. I don't. I don't trust any one.

那你怎么没预料到呢Then how could you not see this coming.
我没想到他们敢这么做I never thought they were capable.
你很少低估别人啊 弗兰西斯You don't usually underestimate people, Francis.

我知道I know.
狂妄Hubris...
-野心 -你该觉得愤怒- Ambition ... - You should be angry.

-我都气疯了 -那我怎么不觉得- I am livid. - Then where is that I don't see it.
你想让我怎样 大吼大叫吗What do you want me to do, scream and yell?
-大发脾气吗 -我想看你有所表现- Throw a temper? - I want more than I'm seeing.

你不止这点出息 弗兰西斯You're better than this, Francis.
我很抱歉 克莱尔 很抱歉Well, I'm sorry, Claire. I am sorry.
不 我不接受No, that I won't accept.

-什么 -道歉- What? - Apologies.
我丈夫从不道歉My husband doesn't apologizes.
即便对我Even to me.

你起来多久了How long have you been up?
好几个小时Hours.
我知道该怎么做I know what I have to do.

很好Good.
我们将度过很多这样的夜晚We'll have a lot of nights like this.
制定计划Making plans.

没时间睡觉Very little sleep.
这我知道I expected that.
我不担心这个It doesn't worry me.

我得去忙了I'd better get to work.
我在楼上给你准备了一套西服I laid a suit out for you upstairs.
海军蓝那套The navy blue one.

我爱那个女人I love that woman.
甚于鲨鱼爱鲜血 I love her more than sharks love blood.
沃克提名科罗拉多资浅参议员科恩入主国务院

当选总统加勒特·沃克The President-elect Garrett Walker...
你说他们为什么选他Why do you think they went with him?
我们太好了 他们需要我们在国会的支持We are too good, they can't afford to lose us in

Congress.
他整过容He's had work done.
可能收过下巴 头发绝对是染的Chin tuck probably. Definitely dyes his hair.

-我们要说什么吗 -千万别- Do we say anything? - No. God no.
-除非他提起来 -南茜- Not unless he brings it up. - Nancy?
-9 点20 分 -全都取消 斯坦普你进来- 9:20... - Cancel everything. Stanford, you're with

me.
听着Now, look...
他们帮了我们一个大忙 道格 They've done us a great favor, Doug.